Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Modern Christmas Card

So I was feeling a little adventurous and found a DIY glimmer mist tutorial.  So of course I had to try it out! 

It was super simple to make, just add a dollop of paint, an ton of water, and some perfect pearls, and voila, GLIMMER MIST!  I made red (in case you couldn't tell from the card ;)) and one with just gold Perfect Pearls.  I have to say that I am head over heels in love with the plain gold.  It's lovely in person!

So talk about your quick and easy card!  It doesn't get any easier than this!  Just a few spritzes of the DIY glimmer mist, a heat embossed gold sentiment, a gold bow, and you're good to go.  It's outside of my regular design aesthetic, but it sure was fun to make!

Until next time!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of fast and simple!! This is so pretty, Nat, with the gold embossed sentiment and red glimmer mist!

    ReplyDelete