Pages - Menu

Monday, November 19, 2012

Canvas, Cork, and Burlap Challenge

Hello again (I think is the fourth post today!).

Well, I had just one last card I wanted to share with you.  It's for Moxie Fab World's Canvas, Cork, and Burlap Challenge.

Here's my card:


This is by far one of my favorite cards ever!  I started by dry embossing a white piece of paper and hitting it with the faintest spritz of glimmer mist.  I attached the white embossed piece to a kraft card base.  I wrapped the card in burlap ribbon and gathered it one side.

I embellished the card with a flower.  I used two sizes of scallop punches and vellum paper to create the layered flower.  I added a sparkly button as my center and two leaf die cuts made using PTI's Rosie Posie dies.  I stamped the "Thank You" sentiment onto white ribbon using black Staz-On Ink.  All the embellies were attached to the card using A LOT of glue dots!

Well, that's it for me today (I promise!) Thanks for stopping by!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love all the different texture on your card. You found a way to make burlap elegant. I'm really loving the look and "feel" of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS stunning, Nathalia!! I love every perfectly placed detail!!

    ReplyDelete